Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweatin' for Sammy


Samantha Green is an incredible little girl.  I lived across the street from Samantha and her parents while I was attending college.  My time spent with Samantha has left me inspired.  She has a spunky personality, and brings joy to everyone around her.  She was born with an extremely rare condition called Microcephaly.  She also has cerebral palsy and epilepsy.  She has beaten many medical odds already.   Her struggles are great, but she has the power to join communities as we rally for her success.  I will be running this May to raise funds for her physical therapy treatment which costs $6,000 for a three week session.  Feelings of love and support will fill the whole trail as we race along side Sammy's stroller on May 19th.

Follow Sammy's story @ lilsamsquatch.blogspot.com

Register to Support Sammy @ www.sweatinforsammy.com


2 comments: